Anyone here watch Stargate SG1 or Atlantis?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Well the 9th season of Stargate SG-1 started on the 15th and so did the second season of Stargate Atlantis. I have to download all the episodes of the new ones because no channels i have show th new ones. Last season of atlantis i watch all 20 (maybe 21) hours on my computer,lol.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black haired babe they got from FarScape to be on SG1 is hubba hubba. I think the little comments she made about her and Daniel was so funny. That is deffently one to keep an eye on.

Re: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setishock said:
The black haired babe they got from FarScape to be on SG1 is hubba hubba. I think the little comments she made about her and Daniel was so funny. That is deffently one to keep an eye on.

Are you talking about the chick who stoll the permithius(very bad spelling lol).

I love SG1. I have never seen a single episode of Atlantis, decided to first download all of the SG1 seasons and watch them, then start with Atlantis.

Dishdog said:
I thought Atlantis kicked butt, but SG1 is better,lol.
Yes, I've watched SG1 since the first, & am now watching the repeats, some realy old, but there were some I had missed through being away at the time, I guess. It is the BEST!, I thought Enterprise was weird, & Atlantis is good, but still not a patch on SG1!

If you type in "stargate" on Google there is a screensaver where there is an animated stargate, & you repeatedly go through it with accompanying sounds, how neat is that??, if anyone d/loads it, let us all know what they think of it.

Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom