F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) COUNTDOWN!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok guys, this is the official news and picture thread for F.E.A.R.

www.whatisfear.com

If you hear any rumors off the rumor mill, have a BETA PASS that I gave you and have good stories or reviews, or AWESOME screen shots, feel free to post them here!

August 2nd is the RELEASE DAY for this awesome PC game. For those of you who don't know what this game is, let me give you a sneak peak!

So far, I have really enjoyed this game, especially the SLOW-MO effect that you can get in certain multiplayer games. The graphics are AWESOME, and needless to say, stunning. The voice overs in the multiplayer remind me of CS:S, very well done. The single player video looks STUNNING. It freaks me out; I wish I could show you guys! I am VERY IMPRESSED with this game. So, post your comments daily on here, and any rumors you get off the rumor mill, post em here baby! Do you the FEAR yet?

Also, just a little tid bit of info for you neredowells! The BETA MULTIPLAYER TESTING has been OFFICIALLY EXTENDED to July 31st! If you want, go here to PREORDER the game to get some extra goodies and unlocks and a chance to play the AWESOME BETA online multiplayer system!

http://promos.vugames.com/fearpresell/buy.jsp

ENJOY!

Re: yo...

setishock said:
Please don't start any more new threads about this game.

Um, I had David lock the other Seti. Please don't get on my case. I had free beta passes to give out, and my cause was just. I am not spamming, this is a big game, it deserves a countdown thread. If you don't wish to participate, please don't post. This thread is made as a COUNTDOWN, nothing related to the beta passes in the least.

Well, its kind of elusive, but I will give it a shot.

Basically, the FEAR is the First Encounter Assault Recon team, a special forces team sent in when no other agency can handle it (mainly paranormal situations). They are ELITE, and trained in every weapon and strategy available. They are sent in when a team of another agency is SLAUGHTERED and no other agency takes on the job. So begins this twisted, paranormal story line filled with a ghostly girl who has enormous paranormal powers and scares the crap out of me! She walks on ceilings!! AHH!!!

Yeah, I will when I reformat my computer this weekend. Stupidfaultyvideocard...:mad:

alvino said:
Yeah, I will when I reformat my computer this weekend. Stupidfaultyvideocard...:mad:

Cool, glad you got the email! Two people didn't! :eek: Have fun playing it, you have until July31st before it expires!

Hate to do this, but BUMP! This needed to be located above the other old compition thread. Wombat replied to it before locking it, so this needs to be noticeable above that.

Back
Top Bottom