Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 80GB Ultra ATA/100 (IDE) Hard Drives!

aaron12345

In Runtime
[FS]Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 80GB Ultra ATA/100 (IDE) Hard Drives!

I have a lot of 20 Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 80GB Ultra ATA/100 (IDE) Hard Drives coming in next week that I don't need any more. I'm looking to sell them for $45 USD shipped vis USPS Priority Mail each anywhere in the United States. These are slightly used, however I will offer a 30 day warranty on all drives. I can accept PayPal, money orders, and checks however checks require 12 days to clear before the item will ship. If anyone is interested send me a PM. I'll post as soon as I have them in-hand and will begin a test on each drive as soon as they are recieved to ensure they are in flawless condition. Also, I may accept offers so feel free to PM with any offers, suggestions or concerns.

Drives have been received, and are being burned in and tested. They'll be put on ebay Thursday of next week. So if you're interested please send me a PM. I'll start accepting Payment for the drives on Monday and ship within 48 hours. Check my feedback on dslreports.com in their buy-sell forum under the same username, aaron12345. At this price they'll move fast, and once their on ebay they'll be gone within a week.

The drives are $45 USD including shipping within the USA.

That would come out to $41 GBP including shipping to England.

I know the price to england seems a tad steep because of the exchange rate, but remember shipping costs money too.

Everything is tested and about half of them are going on ebay tonight. If anyone wants one before their gone, send me a PM...

bumpy

Bump bump bump. Ebay link above. If you pay direct via paypal I can give you a discount on ebay prices because no ebay fees. If you pay via money order I can give you an even bigger discount (no paypal or ebay fees!). I'll ship anywhere in the world, ask for shipping quotes. (only $5.15 insured in US w/ USPS 2-3 Day and $7 USPS 4-6 Day in Canada).

FYI, Almost gone, just 4 or 5 more. I'll probably be getting another 20-60 of these at the end of August if you miss your chance this time, and if anyone wants any other parts or more of these in the meantime... I can get them from one of my distributors... but won't be able the type of pricing I'm offering right now.

Back
Top Bottom