I see Stage 3 coming already

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
I already see it now. Were at a Stage 2 Power Alert which is when the reserves fall below 5%. And Stage 3 being below 1.5%. I remember a couple years back we were at Stage 3 a couple of times, and there were rolling blackouts quite often (They cut power to certain grids for 1 hour increments, then cut another grid while restoring the previous)

The way Californians are with power, haha, Well hit Stage 3 I can guarantee it. Noone here can go without AC, No Questions asked, Ain't happenin.

AmericanSensei

so whats worse...having the ground shake your legs a little bit or having no power to use the ole AC

Well Lurks, LA has all the bad things. Earthquakes, power outages, gangs, etc. San diego is far enough west of the San Andreas fault and it's bad enough with the gangs and all the other California crap that we just sit here and laugh at the rest of the state. I am a native San Diegan and have seen the degradation of the city over the years but not as bad as LA.

during the winter we have a couple of power outages for a couple of days...but not like you prolly have...i feel for ya...at least when that happens we usually have snow and just ride our 4 wheelers and ...well...flip em on top of each other...fling snow ... mudd....you know...the usual

Back
Top Bottom