Microsoft Sues Google!

OWNED...

i jsut found out that google is a company, one of the highest paid companys. how do tey get thier income?

Googles biggest industries is google sponsored ads...

Google, (as well as being the world biggest search engine) are also the worlds biggest advertisers...

millions of searches every day, millions of adverts displayed everyday!!!

Companies pay per amount they want their advert displayed, It's a clever system.

Thats how they get their billions of dollars every year.

Google's stock is so high, they crush Microsoft in the stock market. Now, if AMD continues to climb, Microsoft and AMD will rule everything! :D

DarkBlade said:
Google's stock is so high, they crush Microsoft in the stock market. Now, if AMD continues to climb, Microsoft and AMD will rule everything! :D

I think as of 2003 if Microsoft never slashed the price of their stock it would be around $700.

oh no, we love Google (well, I do), I hate microsoft, wish they'd go burn in a pit or something. Die, sure they may have a contract, but I dont care, I still think that Microsoft is taking out far too many lawsuits, there should me a limit or something

Techy Geek said:
oh no, we love Google (well, I do), I hate microsoft, wish they'd go burn in a pit or something. Die, sure they may have a contract, but I dont care, I still think that Microsoft is taking out far too many lawsuits, there should me a limit or something

Are you serious???? They are usually the ones on the other side. They don't do the sueing they are the sued. When was the last time they sued someone?

hehe, you won't believe how much code Microsoft have been rumoured of stealing to use in Windows when "working" with other companies back in the day to support them. For example, hes said to have stolen the idea for the mouse cursor on the screen looking the way it does.

Anyway, I don't hate Microsoft, they are a powerful company and I don't think Windows is that bad. heck, I use it every day of my life...

microsoft have stolen loads of stuff, such as icons, and the file menu, loads of stuff, they're always being sued by Apple and rightly so. I cant think of any specifiic examples, but there are loads of lawsuits involving computing companies, ie
Microsoft vs Google
AMD vs Intel
there are probs some others

Back
Top Bottom