my baby is for sell

tehbrian

Baseband Member
FS: my pc (need money badly)

PRICE REDUCTION : 675 for the pc, 850 for everything

hey guys, i'm sorry to be saying this but i have to sell my baby i built by hand. i'm going to college and i need to sell the big old desktop for a laptop. this computer is consider a "gamer's" computer in my book. this is what it has:

AMD 64 3200+ CPU Socket 754
Asus K8V K8T800 Motherboard Socket 754
1GB of Geil 3200 (DDR400)
Maxtor 60gb SATA 7200rpm Harddrive
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb
1 CDRW drive
1 CDR drive
Standard Floppy
Coolermaster Centurion Case (black and blue) 400w powersupply plus blue case fan inside
Logitech mx500 mouse
Memorex keyboard
17in CRT monitor
(keyboard, mouse, monitor all match the case)

NOTE: it does not include Windows but i will completely reformat it if sold

that's all i can think of right now, i hope i didn't miss anything, i live in dallas texas and will ship anywhere in the US, buyer will have to pay shipping and handling. I'm hoping to get a pretty penny because i need to put it towards my laptop. Either PM me or leave a comment. Thank you

no, i really need to sell the whole thing together and get all the money i can, sorry

umm no offence, but you could build that computer NEW for cheaper than that.

ok, i understand that, but you're not getting JUST the computer, you're getting monitor, speakers, keyboard, brand new mouse, the computer alone is 800 dollars or so, include everything, in my opinion it's worth 1000, also the computer is only 6 months old, so it's practically new

yes but how new something is doesnt matter, if the video card or somethign has been out for 5 years then it doesnt matter if u just bought it, its still outdated

Back
Top Bottom