Second Chance Contest! First 6 Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SINCE NO ONE IS REPSONDING, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO TO BED. YOu have tonight to respond, and I will check things in the morning. GL!

Right now, I have 4 passes left, so I NEED 4 people please! CMON!! FREE BETA PASSES TO THIS!!

Number one, what time I would have to be on since you're in PA and I'm CA? And number two, what exactly will we be doing, like were gonna download it or whatever, and then we can just play it like whenever we want and a smuch as we want?

EDIT: I'm sorry.. I was going to take one but with work I don't know how much I'd be able to play, and I'll let someone else enjoy this. :)

Hmm, this is so ODD..

Steven, be on MSN at 11AM this morning please. That is in basically 2 hours from now. CMON guys!! I still have 4 free passes to give out! LETS MOVE IT!

Winners so far are:

Starr (CHECK YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU USE FOR MSN!)
WinterFreshPWNZ
ZoomTM
Nik00117
BobtheLOL (CHECK YOUR EMAIL YOU USE FOR MSN!)

Steven (BE ON MSN this morning at 11AM EST!)
THAT LEAVES 4 more FREE BETA PASSES. I want to give them away, please respond if you want one a LOT! :D

ONE HOUR REMAINS! IF I DON'T HAVE ANYONE RESPOND WITHIN THE HOUR, YOU LOSE! I will give the additional passes away to friends! Please, if you want a FREE BETA pass, respond now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom