Who do you like?

Personnelly. I go whoever I like most. I tend to swing liberal. If ya get to know me you'll figure that out by yourself.

I understand. As on perfessor on a 60 mins show said who wrote a book called b******t. he said its not the president that tells the truth that wins. Its the preisdent that makes you believe his BS more then the other one. This election I went bush. Just because I don't trust kerry. But in all honsety. I don't want bush as president either. It waslike having to pick between hilter, and satan. Not much of a choice.

well i would have voted democrats up until a few days ago... stupid coffee break. first off i have nothing against politics until it gets in the way and starts being an a55.

my problem is that the liberals push gay rights and womens lib. but when it comes to games nothing provocative is allowed. I mean you see more skin in desperate housewives. And who is she to talk about morals her husband cheated on her and then lied to every single american about it. And people are calling him one of the best presidents in history. liberals are two faced and big on flip-floppin.That is all rant terminated.

jcurrin said:
my problem is that the liberals push gay rights and womens lib. but when it comes to games nothing provocative is allowed. I mean you see more skin in desperate housewives. And who is she to talk about morals her husband cheated on her and then lied to every single american about it. And people are calling him one of the best presidents in history. liberals are two faced and big on flip-floppin.That is all rant terminated.

dude do you support gay rights

Back
Top Bottom