Wizard Zippo

hehe, wish it related to computers or technology. Instead of tryin to sell a lighter.

I woulda been pissed if you weren't a real member. I hate the people that join then ask one question or sell one thing and then leave with like 10 posts.....gets on my nerves because there are so many of them.

Not you though, your a dedicated member. Me....erm nvm.

Computergen said:
hehe, wish it related to computers or technology. Instead of tryin to sell a lighter.

I woulda been pissed if you weren't a real member. I hate the people that join then ask one question or sell one thing and then leave with like 10 posts.....gets on my nerves because there are so many of them.

Well, as you read the rules it does not say it has to be computer related at all. If it does I would not post it so I try and sell different things because it is allowed.

Computergen said:

Perhaps one of the mods could go through all the members and delete the ones that haven't been active for, say, a couple months. Just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom