Second Chance Contest! First 6 Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkBlade said:
Satori, you CANNOT RUN THIS GAME with 512MB of RAM. Can you get anotehr 512 to put in by tomorrow at 11AM EST? I swear, the MINIMUM is 1GB!! :eek:
Start again with 6 passes DarkBlade, give it Satori or whoever else sticks his hands up...

DarkBlade said:
Satori, you CANNOT RUN THIS GAME with 512MB of RAM. Can you get anotehr 512 to put in by tomorrow at 11AM EST? I swear, the MINIMUM is 1GB!! :eek:

My sig is old news. I've got a gig.

Wombat said:

Start again with 6 passes DarkBlade, give it Satori or whoever else sticks his hands up...

First off, are you sure Wombat? I mean, this is open to ALL members, MODs dont have to be humble about this.. you are welcome to pass.

Satori! CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY NUMBER 1!!! Are you going to buy this game when it comes out?? If so, tell me and get on MSN quick so I can give you the files to unlock and your unique passcode to unlock the BONUS features when the FULL game comes out!

Also, satori.. unblock me from MSN so we can chat tomorrow eh??? I am SO OVER our fight we had a while ago! :D CHEERS and CONGRATS!!

Here is what people who get this FREE BETA experience have to look forward to!

F.E.A.R.â„¢ Wins Best Action Game of E3
The Game Critics Awards were announced last night and F.E.A.R. took home Best Action Game of E3 2005. As described by Rob Smith, Editor-in-Chief of OXM:
"Standing out from the crowd in this hotly-contested category ain't easy. F.E.A.R. didn't just stand out, but leapt out with its paranormal/horror skew built into one of the most impressive first-person action systems we've seen so far. While graphically impeccable, F.E.A.R.'s most striking accomplishment seems to be in its enemy A.I. and how that helps crafts unique action scenes – one enemy pulls a shelf unit down to block your path, and as you back off another crawls through the gap it leaves to try and get a bead on you. A bullet-time mode creates such indelible moments of grenade explosions and bullet fire that they promise to sear themselves in your head as much as the freaky mind-messing moments destined to send shivers down your spine."
Read the full winners list.

More F.E.A.R.â„¢ best of show awards from E3
The positive press from E3 keeps coming. First off, F.E.A.R. was just nominated in three categories for the prestigious E3 best of show award including Best PC, Best Action and Best Overall Game. Winners will be announced June 7th. Check out the nominees list.

Some other award highlights include:
GameSpot: Runner-Up Best Action Game, Runner-Up Best PC Games, Runner-Up Game of Show
IGN.com: Runner-Up Best PC Action game
G4 TV: Best PC Game, Runner-Up Best game of E3
GameSpy: #6 Best Game of E3

DarkBlade said:
Also, satori.. unblock me from MSN so we can chat tomorrow eh??? I am SO OVER our fight we had a while ago! :D CHEERS and CONGRATS!!

Whoa... I completely forgot I had you blocked... Yeah, I'm gonna buy it, eventually.

Ok... so NO ONE else wants to get in on my FREE offer which I am being so nice to do?? Ok.. we will give them away to others soon. PLEASE RESPOND NOW!! 4 left!

i will have it if it doesn't have to be played with others. i won't be able to use it for a week.

Dishdog said:
i will have it if it doesn't have to be played with others. i won't be able to use it for a week.

it stops working on July28th! That would be a waste, you wouldn't get to play it. This is a ONE WEEK FREE PASS unless another beat event comes up, but then, only ZooMTM and I get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom