Second Chance Contest! First 6 Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok guys and gals, I bought another 10$ beta just for you guys!! I am giving away the PRIMARY PASS and SPECIAL EXTRAS CODE to the first person to respond, and then an additional 5 beta passes to those who respond after. Once 6 people have responded, this contest is over. THIS IS THE FINAL CONTEST, I am not paying any more money for FREEBIES like this, you will have to buy it yourself. Here is what you are instore for!!

REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THIS FREE CONTEST:

P4 @ 2.5GHz or better OR AMD Athlon64 1.8GHz or Better
1GB of DDR/DDR2 RAM (PC3200 or better)
nVIdia 6600GT (128MB) or 6600 (256MB) OR ATi 9800Pro 256MB or BETTER
(PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU DONT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS!)

REMEMBER!! THE FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND GETS SPECIAL EXTRAS WHEN THE BUY THE GAME!! THE FIRST 6 get a FREE BETA PASS!! GL!!! :D

To my previous winners and tonights winners:
PLEASE be on MSN tomorrow at 11AM EST (GMT -5hrs)!! I WILL be on tomorrow, I couldn't make it this morning because my internet was down. I will be giving out the keycodes to all of you then. If you cannot attend that meeting, it is ok, but I really prefer to meet on MSN if at all possible. THANKS IN ADVANCE AND GL to the second chance contestants!!

Wombat said:
OK I'll have one, but what's the catch... :p

No catch my friend! Didn't you see the contest yesterday at around the sametime? WOMBAT is my first winner. Wombat, do you plan on buying FEAR when it comes out?? If so, you can have the special features unlocked I believe I can send you the files off the disk over MSN and give you the keycode, but only IF you plan on buying FEAR when it comes out! :D

Satori said:
What is that game?

This is a new game called F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assualt Recon) It is INSANE! It plays like a sick and twisted mix of the matrix and HL2 and the RING all blended together! Its AWESOME. THis is a free chance to win a chance to play the BETA with me and my other winners!

Winners last night were:

Starr
Nik00117
ZoomTM
WinterFreshPWNZ
BobtheLOL

and now WOMBAT.

Satori, can you run this beast and do you want a chance to have a privaledged sneak peak at FEAR BETA?? We will be playing the multiplayer tournament together as TEAM CF! :D

Wombat said:
Give it to Satori, Dark Blade...

WHOA WHOA!! I have 6 passes Wombat, you get one! :D I don't know if Satori wants it, but you are so nice! :D You get a pass Wombat, it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I have 5 left, 4 pending if Satori wants his! CMON PEEPS!! WHO WANTS ONE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom