playstation portable

very nice, im thinking of getting one, but i dont think they're are any good games out for it yet, can u get a car adapter? because it'd be good to go away with. what exactly does teh wifi do?

Some good titles are:

-Coded Arms
-SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
-Burnout: Legends
-Dynasty Warriors
-Metal Gear Acid
-Need For Speed Underground: Rivals
-Wipeout: Pure
-Midnight Club 3
There are plenty more, but I'm not going to post all of them.

The WiFi feature is so that you can connect with other PSPs' for a game of multiplayer, instead of using the stupid Link Cables that the GBA had to use. It also allows you to browse the internet in a WiFi Hotspot, considering that you have your internet connection already set-up.

the psp is currently under-clocked sony has done this to raise battery life supposidly the first game to use the psp's full potential is the new gta liberty stories.

i want that game realy bad. when is it due out, i plan on buying my PSP tomorrow, along with a 1gb duo stick and a leather case so i dont scratch my screen. btw is there a way to burn movies to a UMA disc or to a mini disc in a PSP format instead of using a memory stick. also how much space would a dvd movie take up on the stick?

omfg i dont wanna wait that long!, did they bring out the other GTA games for the PSP yet? and what would you say for games out right now is a must have? because im buying a game tomorrow

ive played atv offroad fury for the psp and it is just like the ps2 version also mvp baseball is pretty good

which one of these is the best...i was lookin gat reviews and trailers and such.

NFS:RIVALS
SOCOM:FIRETEAM BRAVO
MIDNIGHT CLUB 3

i like FPS and racing games btw

Untold Legends:BOB, Midnight Club 3, Ridgeracer, and of course Twisted Metal. Some really great games are coming end of this year like socom, battlefield 2, GTA, infected, armored core, Burnout Legends and finally GT4 woot... I'm out of breath now!

Back
Top Bottom