Xbox 360 falls into wrong hands

root said:
doesn't look all that fake to me...

The wires all appear to be fine... the news article said that apartment is suspiciously empty, but I don't really see anything suspicious about it...

Backward compatibility with Halo2 isn't really an issue for two reasons
1, since Halo2 is a microsoft developed game, IE they could have developed forward compatibility into the game to save re-development time...

secondly, it's the console thats backwardly compatibile, meaning that it will work with any original Xbox game, regardles of who the game developer was, when when (or even if) they recieved the SDK pack from microsoft to make more games!!

Why couldn't this actually be real?

Actually, since the original Xbox uses a nVIDIA chip, and thre Xbox 360 uses a ATI chip, Microsoft would have to get emulation files for all the games that they want to have backwards compatible. It's not a matter of who makes the games.

in image 2 The TV set that shows the boot logo is attached to a RF cable rather than the video cable seen in the other images. It can be seen by enhancing brightness of the image as shown. Also, the image quality is poor compared to the first image, showing more evidence of a RF feed probably coming from a VCR with the MTV Xbox360 debut recorded and played back.

http://gamecenter.globo.com/GameCenter2/0,,GMM0-3797-0-5618,00.html
full story on how he did it

i think there is probally a old xbox under the pillow b/c as you can see the wires are somewhat hidden which is somewhat suspicious... and there are ways he could have put the xbox 360 logo on his screan if he used a video editing program and created a dvd with nothing but the xbox 360 logo on it and played it on the old xbox

dewdman101 said:
jesus chris alvino you know a crapload about the xbox 360

Nothing against you alvino, but what did he say that makes him know a "crapload" about XBox 360?

recon 16 said:
i think there is probally a old xbox under the pillow b/c as you can see the wires are somewhat hidden which is somewhat suspicious... and there are ways he could have put the xbox 360 logo on his screan if he used a video editing program and created a dvd with nothing but the xbox 360 logo on it and played it on the old xbox

I highly doubt that. And where are you guys trying to go with "the rooms empty".. Ok? The rooms empty, what's your point?

Osak said:
in image 2 The TV set that shows the boot logo is attached to a RF cable rather than the video cable seen in the other images. It can be seen by enhancing brightness of the image as shown. Also, the image quality is poor compared to the first image, showing more evidence of a RF feed probably coming from a VCR with the MTV Xbox360 debut recorded and played back.

http://gamecenter.globo.com/GameCenter2/0,,GMM0-3797-0-5618,00.html
full story on how he did it

hehe, that link would definitely help man, but the only prob. is... ITS IN SPANISH ... si?
:D

It is fake. Right now I am look ing at the artice in the Times News article on the 360.

Ok, on the bottom of the Xbox do you see that black bar? Well in the article it is white and it appears to be two buttons. Also it looks in the article as if the top of the 360 is black or atleast the front part. The one the kid has isn't. I think it is fake.

The kid could have been BETA testing it if his dad worked their then just had a "brilliant" idea of showing off to the internet.

I believe that it is fake though.

It's most likely fake.

As for backwards capability, I seriously doubt that his "Xbox 360" could do it at this stage, yet. All games for the Xbox were designed for the Xbox's nVIDIA GPU. Now that Microsoft switched to ATI, they have to use emulation files created for that game. That is why the Xbox 360 won't have FULL backwards capability, but it will have LIMITED backwards capability for the best selling games (That's what Microsoft stated). The most likely path that Microsoft will take is to pre-load a bunch of emulation files on the 360's hard drive at launch (later games can have their emulation files downloaded through Xbox Live). IF that so-called Xbox 360 could play Halo 2, his hard drive would have to be there, and from the looks of the picture, it's not (looks like it's replaced by a plastic fill-in).

Either way, this guy is gonna be in some deep doo. Microsoft is so not gonna like this... Now his dad is gonna have to pay the price...in the form of his job :p

Stupid boy- "Hey Dad! Thanks for the "hands-on" Xbox 360 preview! But, why are you always home now...don't you still go to work? And why are we being forced to eat Easy Mac for the rest of out lives?"

:D

Back
Top Bottom