whats your opinion

dewdman101

Baseband Member
Whats your favorite type of game?

RPG(role playing game)-diablo, baldurs gate, zelda
RTS(real time strategy)-warcraft, starcraft, command and conquer
MMORPG(massive multiplayer online role playing game)-world of warcraft, everquest 2, dark age of camelot
FPS(first person shooter)-Halo, Doom3, Half-life2

i personally like RPG's diablo2 is my favorite, list what games you like to play of your favorite game type.

dewdman101

You know those aren't the only genres right? Anyway I don't really know. I guess FPS and adventure/action games are my favorite.

RTS out of those choices..

But my biggest favorite would be:
Racing games...
Not the cheezy bangem up and shoot them with missles and junk comming out of your car... But real games.. Like Need for speed edtions, NASCAR.. Real racing games.

I like FPS. Very simply aim shot and well there canbe amazing moments on it. And its lots of fun to play. I like RTS too but I suck at that kind. I like RTW getting like 10 onsagers, 10 calavry. Putting onsagers in front of calavry and letting my onsagers pound the living daylights out of my enemy before they get in range to toss speaers. There has been times where I knocked out a half a army before I even lost oen guy. But tahts ganist a computer. Real players would of rushed me with clavary knowing fast target, slow shooter=ownage.

holy crap another d2x player yay!! yea i play on ladder USEast, my acct name is dewdman101, c ya online...i just started so im kinda crappy but ive played since it came out

i forgot the other games obviously. i didnt think about it

Back
Top Bottom