Never Hit A Biker

Gangs are groups of individuals who can't defend themselves, so they require a gang or group of people like them to back them up.

Gangs, Stay away from them. Whether they joined for the popularity if you will to be and look cool, or the fact they can't independently defend themselves. It's really sad what this world and society has come to. Now a days gang members won't bother fighting you, Now the thing is to just shoot you. It's real, It's true, Turn on the tv. Just a couple weeks ago we had a Gang Enforcement officer check up on a fellow gang member I believe, and when the door was answered, the officer was shot at point blank range in the head, leaving his wife and children behind.

I had a friend in a gang, Grew up with the guy, but when we hit Highschool together he took on the wrong crowd. He understood why I wouldn't hang around him anymore, but still remained a great friend. I guess some guy had beef with their crew and got his friends together....Lets just say someone lost thier life.

Theres no such thing as fighting now a days, and if there is, It's on its way out.

AmericanSensei

It's not called "fist-fights", they're now called "fire-fights" . Stupid wimps using guns just because they think it'll help defend them....*sigh* what is our society coming to?! :(

no im not racist, but you HAVE to agree that the minorities(includes white people)screw our economy up, well besides the government...but the government doesnt mess anything up, not too bad anyways. all they do is think they can make a change and it turns out wrong. another thing is that everything depends on money now, so every dollar i get i write were is the love on the bottom or around the edges, this country is clearly a good country, but sometimes its just messed up how they make things...putting stuff in ur food so that ull be addicted to it...wrong. you know there is a cure for diabetes and cancer. and guess what. its NATURAL the united states says that the only thing that can cure stuff is medicine or drugs...thats screwed up. in china there is just about every natural medicine to cure just about everything.

GANGS are nothing but people who can't fight for them selves.
I hear that!!!

You say that gangs are not necessarily people who can fight for them selves... so why does it take a 350lb biker, and his brother surrounded by a gang of other bikers to break the nose of one guy, just because he came a little close to them...

These guys are pathetic, It's little wonder people just shoot each other now really is it?

FYI, nobody has a cure of rcancer just yet, and Chinese herbal medicines are not medically prooved, (thats why you can buy them over the couter in those little shops in supermarkets).

AmericanSensei said:
The whole time Ian and I are just sitting there in the shame position eating our ice creams.

AmericanSensei

LOL i started laughing when i saw this!

Yea I mean if its a sqaure 1 on 1 thats different but i'm saving not a fair fight here. And I don't really think it would of took a gang of bikers to breakones nose. The just wanted to watch.

so what do you think would have happened if the guy had have got out the car and broke the bikers nose?

would his brother and all his friends just walk away (well ride away)?

no, they'd start a fight, with all of them involved. I'm not saying that all bikers are bad, far from it, I'm just saying that the kind of idiot who can't approach a truck with a couple of kids on it without his brother and gang there for support is just a pussy.

Back
Top Bottom