First 5 to respond with awesome PCs win an AWESOME AWARD!!!

alvino said:
BOOO!!! Best Buy sucks! Overpriced and expensive to start with...:mad: I like their matching uniforms though. ;)

Hey hey.. alvino.. be nice, I work for them, and my Employee discount just bought you a FREE PASS to the coolest game on the planet!!

BOOO!!!! IHATEYOUAUGHHHH!!!!

LKDJFLKDSJFLKDJFLKDSFJLDSFJDLSFJDSLKFJDSLFKJDSKFLJDFLKSDJFLSKDJF!!!

Ok, I'm done :)

alvino said:
BOOO!!!! IHATEYOUAUGHHHH!!!!

LKDJFLKDSJFLKDJFLKDSFJLDSFJDLSFJDSLKFJDSLFKJDSKFLJDFLKSDJFLSKDJF!!!

Ok, I'm done :)

Good boy, now be on MSN tomorrow at 11AM EST so I can give you the keycode and we can all play together as best buds on the multiplayer beta tournaments! :D OH!! I CANT WAIT!!!! IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb_profile2.jpg

Dishdog said:
Hey alvino did you read that you won a pass thing?

yeah, Dishdog was gracious and gave up his pass because he couldn't play! YOU WON ALVINO!! BE ON MSN TOMORROW!! 11AM EST!

Computergen said:
AAWWWWWW MY COMP COULDA RUN IT!!!!!! YOU SAID at least a 2GHz CPU and a 6600....:(

yeah, it is my contest my man, I wanted my beta testers to be in the PRIME of the games graphics, everything maxed out, but if one of the fellows gives up their pass, I will give it to you ComputerGen! :D

OR... maybe I will get another preorder for my bro tomorrow and do this again! BE ON THE LOOK OUT!! I AM GOING IN FOR ANOTHER 10$ preorder!! :D

DarkBlade said:
yeah, Dishdog was gracious and gave up his pass because he couldn't play! YOU WON ALVINO!! BE ON MSN TOMORROW!! 11AM EST!

Awww...I guess I'll have to pass too...:(

STUPIDSUMMERSCHOOLWHICHDOESNTENDUNTIL12! ARGH!!! God is plotting against me! AUGKLSFlkJLKJGLKJFLKSAFDhfkjashfdkjfljulI THESLKJFEIFLKHJKHGS:KJ!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom