I need a bit of help..

Michael K

Baseband Member
First off let me introduce myself, my name is Mike, I would post my system information but there are pages of it and I cant pick out certain things. Now I'll get to the point, I am interested in buying a new computer because the one I have now is basically...lets say...not fitting my needs. I have searched through all types of computers such as Alienware, Dell, Gateway, and other computer dealers and smaller lesser known ones. None of the buy at set config. computers are good for me and I cant really customize them because to be honest im pretty good with computers but when it comes to things such as motherboards, graphics cards, memory, ram, ect. im not too good. I have even considered making my own computer but as I said before Im not too good with these things. Im not asking for someone to sell me a computer but I need a computer that's good for games and work and all but I want it to be as cheap as possible such as I do not need all these extra things like this:
Red Cable: +0$
Red Cable with Blue Stripes: +50$
or something like Norton Anti-Virus because I have that and I have a very good firewall. I am asking for help here to see if anyone can possible help me get a computer which fits my needs, if someone can advise me on a place or a certain component or (im really hoping for this one) go to a customizable website and build me a computer and send me a link so I can take it from there. I don't really have a set budget or anything and I do have three computers (2 Desktops: Gateway, Dell, 1 Laptop: Unknown) which I may be able to sell or trade in. If anyone can help me or has any questions please post or email me at: mikekovich@gmail.com
Thanks,
Mike

What are you wanting this computer for, gaming, serious office calcualtions, just word processing?

Pretty much just gaming and it needs to be able to do the things a basic computer would.

how much would u sell ur gateway desktop and can i have some specs if ur intererstd in selling it

if you want great gaming performance, i would suggest an amd system, they perform better for gaming.

I would actually suggest building one, it wouldn't be hard, you get exactly what you want, and you save money.

Back
Top Bottom