First 5 to respond with awesome PCs win an AWESOME AWARD!!!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
If you have a POWERFUL gaming computer and want to win a prize, then respond below. YOU MUST HAVE A GAMING COMPUTER ONLY. I will not give this away to anything less then a 6600GT and 1GB of RAM and at least a 2.8GHz P4 or 2.0GHz AMD Athlon64 or better. REPLY IF U MEET THIS CRITERIA:

P4 @ 2.8GHz OR AMD Athlon64 @ 2.0GHz or BETTER
nVidia 6600 256 (or 6600GT) OR ATi x700Pro 256MB OR BETTER
1 GB of DDR/DDR2 RAM

If you don't have this, sorry, you will need to waste your own money and get this game when it comes out full retail.

THAT'S RIGHT!! I AM TALKING ABOUT GIVING AWAY 5 BETA PASSES TO FEAR!! FEAR is the coolest PC game ever! And with one of these 5 LEGAL keycodes I have, you can play it. Multiplayer beta gaming going on from July14th-July28th. WHo wants one??!??!?! :D GL!!

WINTERFRESH, you will recieve a PM tomorrow with the information. Thanks for participating in this BETA experience!! I will schedule a game with those who win this prize!!!

tight, thanks dude. This actually perfect timing since I just sent my ram into newegg on friday since it was faulty and it hit step 3 (final step) of the RMA today so I should be getting em back this week.

BobTheLOL said:
Shouldn't do this, you should just give them away..

Don't got my new computer built -_-

I am giving them away! But they expire soon, and so you need to be ready to use them now. I don't want them to go to waste you know. So, who else wants a free keycode??

Yea, I can run it.. If you want to hook me up

I got a computer to use it on, my brothers he is gone for the week.

AMD 64 3800, 2 gb ram, 6800 GT OC 256mb..

Back
Top Bottom