Never Hit A Biker

Wombat said:
AmericanSensei I love that yarn...

Mr Wombat you reckon a Yarn Story:p:p, haha. Your right, I can't prove the validity of that story, but I know it happened and thats all that matters. But I'm also glad it happened, because prior to that and to this date I haven't had that "One" crazy moment in my life.

ComputerGen said:
LOL, your a martial artist! Don't be scared of a biker!

Haha, Are you nuts! My MA training would of worked on 1 for only a second before his other 29 or so buddies come to help out.

AmericanSensei

I've gotten myself in a couple close ones. But my fast talking does the trick. Example one day at a heavy mental concert I made the remark of I should go to a ICP concert and blast eminem. Well this ticked off about 6 large men when one of them could beat the crap out of me. So I just kept on talking walking back. And I went to the gas station and walked around. I bet if I would of just shut up i'd of gotten jumped. And one time well I asked a question around this group of poeple who were in a gang and I meant no harm and it kinda offended them. I talked my way out of that one too.

Haha, the morale of the story?

Always carry a 8 gauge Shotgun in your car :p And always have a fast car with good brakes, so that when they chase you, suddenly brake and have them hit your bumper, causing them to fly off and then HIT IT! Haha!

[qoute]GANGS are nothing but people who can't fight for them selves.[/qoute]

I wouldn't say that. I know my a few in gangs on a personnel level. And I assure you they could kick pretty much almost anyones ass that came at them. Or at least do good damage. Most of them join because they want to feel apart of somthing, or "look cool" but I don't think it has to do with the fact they need poeple to help them defend themselves much. Heh i got a close group of friends and all them would back me up when need me without a question.

And bikers are normally friendly poeple

If you can't fend for your selve it's sad. Shouldn't have to rely on friends if it's a one on one situation. I can't stand people like that.

Nik00117 said:
I fend for meself perfectly fine. But theres times when ya need to lean on friends.

Not saying you can't I am just saying in general people that always drag their friends into a fight because that one person is scared. My friend stayed out of a fight that I got into but defended me when the monitors came and asked what happened.

Back
Top Bottom