Hi!

Solvaut

Baseband Member
Dear ComputerForum Users,

I do not know where post this topic but guess here, mods please move where should be thank you! I want to build me a computer but I am not know what kinds of exact things that i am have to go on and use. I want a Celeron D 2.93. Could maybe someone be genrious to help me know every part that I am have to go and get? I have plan to get Windows XP Home SP2.

Please pm me so that you can help me, Im look for something around 356 or down mb of ram and 40gb hard drive, I am need some major help on other parts that then I will put together and then get the things that are built, please help.

Solvaut :eek:

Umm, might I ask why you want a Celeron processor??? And why such a small amount of RAM? What is your budget Solvaut?? I can arrange an invoiced parts list to be emailed to you for no charge, and then build the PC in the invoice for a nominal fee and ship it to you. Just reply in here if this is what you want.

Darkblade hhhhhhh, (shakes head), also, solvaut, we could just help you with your list, and you don't have to pay us, darkblade just wants some clients for hus business.

BigLu said:
Darkblade hhhhhhh, (shakes head), also, solvaut, we could just help you with your list, and you don't have to pay us, darkblade just wants some clients for hus business.

Ummm... I wasn't charging him for the invoice, just if I build it.. jeez... you don't read well do you??? TSK TSK..

I can make parts lists for free as an official invoice, but the invoice will lack ANY of the DarkBlade warranty information and services offered etc. If you need someone to build it for you, then I can that for a fee obviously. But I will give parts list invoices for FREE. I am good at what I do.

BigLu said:
I know what you meant, i was just laughing at yuor great marketing ploys.

Ah, why thankyou. Hey, I need business, and I build awesome PCs you know??? So why not. David gave me permission, LMAO!!! I just can't spam the forum, nor would I ever do that, as that is just dumb.

Darkblade, I have a business proposition for you, how about we work together. I'll be the money man. The clients give me the money, I keep half of it, give you the rest, and you build it and ship it to them. =)

Hi I want a Celeron because I am to do nothing use of it, I do not want to play no games on there I just want to use as a every day computer!

I jump on then I am check my emails and search then get off that kinds of things.

Budget does not no matters but I want to know everything EVERYTHING that i am must get for this computer

Celeron D 2.93
356mb of ram or lower
40gb hard drive

plz i am not onw who know alot of computers so if someone can tell me ALL and exact EXACT parts i am have to get, if you can do that there is normal invoice than me buying parts myself then that i can do and will buy

Back
Top Bottom