Thermaltake Big Water

slayer322

In Runtime
wondering if anyone has installed a Thermaltake Big Water cl-w0005 on a msi k8n neo4 motherboard or at least another k8n board.

Not many are wealthy enough to use water cooling. No Offense but if they had the money they wouldn't get your motherboard but a VERY expensive one.

I have. Why do you ask? Having an issue. And ComputerGen, why wouldn't I buy that board. I had that board maybe... 8 months ago. The BIGWATER is easy to install, one of the easiest liquid cooling systems to set up.

this neo baord is just some cheap board for now until i get my crossfire board and another x800 pro crossfire. oh and the bigwater is only like $150 can, pretty cheap for nothing but 5 out of 5 reviews.

slayer322 said:
this neo baord is just some cheap board for now until i get my crossfire board and another x800 pro crossfire. oh and the bigwater is only like $150 can, pretty cheap for nothing but 5 out of 5 reviews.

Y were u asking? I have installed a bigwater on that exact board around 8-12 months ago. what did u want to know???

i saw in a review page (only con)

cons:
all boards except k7 need certain hole to mount the heatsink. just being curious so that it doent have to sit and rot until crossfire comes out

I was gonna point something strange out about this thread but I think a smart person might have already figured it out for themselves. Don't ask...

Back
Top Bottom