What internet connection do YOU have?

Woo, dial-up, i get 28kbps on good days. Makes downloading things a breeze, not. When downloading something, it slows down to about 2kbps.

Had T3 a while ago, we are supposed to be getting it again. I have dual 6Mb Cable right now, so shotgunned around 11.2Mb because of the lost down speeds from the networking card interface and synthetic combination.

ADSL Finally

I used dial up (33.6kbps-50kbps) from October 1995 until May 27th 2005
So since 27th of May this year I/we finally had the ADSL service, now I have (512kbps-upload/128kbps-download)
Welcome to the Middle East, where 22 clans are in charge since I was born ;)

speedtest1wm.jpg

The Cox Cable speed test is not supposed to be open to the public. This speed test is for INSTALLERS and PROFESSIONALS to see what the true speed of someones internet is. It has NO ads, they make NO money, and they dont ask for you to PAY for a subscription to the service.

So yeah, I hate to tell you, its the REAL speed test not some ><test that makes you THINK your speed is fast. Most tests dont even have an upload test.

Sorry, but another forum was whining and such. And 20 mbps:confused:

good ol' DSL here @ home...
dad is spoiled at work though...a T3 that he only has to share with about 15 computers at the most.

Speed Test Results
Your connection rating is: [Test Home | Re-Test]
See our forum for speed tips

Your connection is: 4948 Kbps (about 4.9 Mbps)
You downloaded at: 604 kB/s
Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 5294 Kbps :: 646 kB/s (7% overhead factored)
Bottom Line: You are running: 88 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 1.7 second(s)
Diagnosis: Looks Great : 18.89 % faster than the average for host

::You::
avg (4162 Kbps)
Typical Cable (256 - 4000)
Typical DSL (256 - 1500)
Satellite (700)
ISDN (64 - 128)
Dial Up (28.8 - 56) This was tested from a 2992 kB file and was downloaded in 4.953 seconds

Back
Top Bottom