Never Hit A Biker

Wombät

Fully Optimized
Someone is about to get a serious talking to here... :p

bikers.jpg

Lol...

And the guy walking down the sidewalk is thinking to himself > I know nothing, nothing...

Deja Vu.. That picture brings back some very scary memories.

Let me share.

I was at a Gas station with my buddies Ian and Joey during a camping trip. We pulled into a gas station for some ice cream, while doing so about 30 Hells Angels pulled in. A few minutes goes by, and were ready to leave, AS ARE the Hells Angels. So Joeys driving, Ian's sitting in the middle and I'm the passenger. As we leave Joey's getting ready to hang a left at a 4 way stop. As Joey does this he floors his truck, fish tails it out of the control to the exact point where the Bikers were exiting. I about crapped my pants when I noticed his front bumper was about 4 inches from this top dollar harley, and the 6'4'' 350 lb guy sitting on it. Well after that happens, Joey pulls over, and the biker he almost hit, and the dudes brother pull up along side us, yelling EVERY foul word you could imagine at us. Joey Panics and floors it, The Chase is on now, The dudes are probly thinking its a hit and run. I won't lie, I'm crying mommy the whole time. We begin to drive up this mountain while his truck is maxxed out at like 65mph, and this whole biker gang is just cruising behind following us. After about a good 5 minute chase, Joey decides to pull over. At this point, ALL the bikes surround us, block part of the highway. People were actually pulling over and sitting on thier cars to see what the hecks going on. The guy Joey almost hit pulled up along side, again commenced to cursing at us, not giving Joey ANY room for apologies. I notice the brother in the rear mirror get off his bike, walk up to the side, and completely gave Joey one to the nose. Anyways, about another 10 minutes of this goes by, and they finally leave.

The whole time Ian and I are just sitting there in the shame position eating our ice creams. The ONLY thing I think saved us at the time was our age. I was like 15 at the time, Joey and Ian a bit older. Funny thing is Ian asked Joey if he was scared at all, Joey replied, Nah, I wasn't scared, as hes holding his broken nose.

To this day I have a new respect for those guys.

AmericanSensei

Back
Top Bottom