Lost a friend.. =(

oh dude that really sucks. i cant even pretend to say i know what your going through because i have never lost any friends, although i did lose my grandad and my great grandad around 9/11. anyways condolences to you and your friends families

sorry dude, i too have lost many friend. its nice to see somone that i can relate to. as a teenager(13) my life has its ups and its downs but i was watching the movie pump it the volume the other day and it made me realize that, everything he says in that movie was 100% true. it was an 80's movie with christian slater in it. but like i said ive had my ups and downs i was at the point were i almost did it (stupid me) but i hung in there and said its the manly way of getting out of the things. i mean sometimes just biting your lip and dealing with it is a lot better than actualy doing something about it...i wouldnt have met you guys if i would have done it ya know, sometimes people just get too overbourne and think to much of whats happening now than what they've got coming for them, anyone agree?

EDIT:my dad also past away in 2002, man it sucks being a teenager and not having a father...

Back
Top Bottom