Xbox 360 falls into wrong hands

fake...

Look in the shot of the kid on the floor with the pillow behind him. The supposed xbox is sitting next to the pillow. If you look close you see wires going under the pillow.

most reasonable way to find it out..ask that dude, alvino, or the guy who is takin the pics....that guy looks 18, maybe its his apartments. and why would the chords going under the pillows matter -_-

Hmmm...It looks like a concept model. If it was a real Xbox 360, the "Ring of Light" power button would light up. And everything looks too plastic, like something from a unpainted model airplane (if you get what I mean). I seriously doubt it would run Halo 2, as of yet, since Microsoft just recently shipped their Beta Dev Kits to developers, and the backwards capability wouldn't be fully ready yet. I think the Halo 2 screen is photoshopped on because there should be a "Press Start to Begin" text on the bottom of the Halo 2 title.

I think the Xbox 360 itself is bogus. It's most likely a hollow model. Same with the controller. I guess someone is looking forward to getting fired by Microsoft. :p

Hrm good points. I don't think its real though. Frankly if it is. You can expect whoever leaked it will be on the unemployment list.

The cords are going under the pillow, but they come out and plug in. It's true. I saw this somewhere else, his face wasn't blacked out and there were more pictures, I think. And David, I don't think you need shots of actual gameplay. Perfect scanlines from a TV are IMPOSSIBLE to replicate.

Back
Top Bottom