Question About Games

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My birthday is coming up. And I know what I REALLY WANT BF2 and Half Life 2 with CS:S. Now I was wondering if any of you have played the following games please comment on multiplayer mostly. Don't do single player much
Call of duty (as well as the expansion pack)
Star Wars Battle Front 2
Unreal Tournment 2004 (Should I go editor's choice or normal version)

And thats all.

I don't paly single player any more, unless it has mad sick graphics like Doom 3 or HL 2.

Get HL 2, You get source with it. It owns.

Nik00117 said:
My birthday is coming up. And I know what I REALLY WANT BF2 and Half Life 2 with CS:S. Now I was wondering if any of you have played the following games please comment on multiplayer mostly. Don't do single player much
Call of duty (as well as the expansion pack)
Star Wars Battle Front 2
Unreal Tournment 2004 (Should I go editor's choice or normal version)

And thats all.

Call Of Duty rocks single player/multiplayer it is the far best one of my favorite war games.

BF 2 get that it rocks your socks.

Halif-Life 2 that rocks to, but I personally think source is garbage but that is my opinion.

Yea I know i'm getting that. ANd I don't play single player. Honsetly I get freaked out when I play HL2. Even in CS:CZ when I do 1 v 1 I don't like it. SO when I do go shopping for a game first question is can I play it online.

Nik00117 said:
Yea I know i'm getting that. ANd I don't play single player. Honsetly I get freaked out when I play HL2. Even in CS:CZ when I do 1 v 1 I don't like it. SO when I do go shopping for a game first question is can I play it online.

Your afraid? Heh, that's kinda funny. I know another fun game thats single player and multiplayer if you buy the expansion I think..

Postal 2, you go around and kill people all over the place and do some funny errands like you go to go get milk from the store so on the way why not kill some people or just steal the milk and run! I always steal it and run

I am 1337 in CoD. I can go like 40-10 in certain maps, get called a hacker alot. I am just so good with that Thompson!

CS sucks now..

Too many little kids playing screaming on the mic calling everyone a noob when they kill you with an AWP or something stupid.

LMAO. Yea I got poeple saying not to get BF2 but my god I love the game play. The hummer, the tank, and the kits and so on.

Back
Top Bottom