Halo 2

Yes the game deserved the hype before it launched. It was the sequal to the biggest console game pretty much ever. After the launch it should have died down a little bit. It is a very good game but due to our huge expectations it kinda sucked. Now with the expansion pack the mulitplayer maps are awsome. Its a great solid game that I love playin with my friends. Mabye not the best but its the best for a big group of friends.

i used to like halo2 it was fun and all, i mean it made the school day go by faster and stuff, but i can safely say that doom3 pwns that and so does counterstrike. ive never played half-life. but ultima online was the funnest game ive ever played....halo 2 was the worst game possibly for singleplay halo1 was WAY better the sword in halo2 caused over 15 glitches... not to mention how different the glitches were on different levels... all i gotta say now is im never going back to H2 online, hackers have now settled in the game. listen how cheap this is...

i have a friend that has auto aim, and a hack where he can shoot a clip of battle rifle in a matter of .2 seconds. well he does the super jump...spins around, presses the fire button about 5 or 6 times and he kills everything withing a matter of like 1 or 2 seconds.... cheap ehH?

hmmm...

seeing as how bungie has managed to almost completely stop hacking and cheating, i don't know why you would think live is flooded with hackers...

most of the sword glitches have been fixed...
and the battle rifle glitch/super jump...i've never even heard of those...

and Doom3 is a great single player game, no denying that, but counter-strike isn't even really the same type of game as H2...how can you say that halo2 is flooded with hackers and then say that cs is a great game? cs is flooded by so many more hackers than halo2...the only strong point cs has is that it's completely moddable...

tell you the truth ive neverv played CS but my friends have it and play it, and everyone says its a great game...and im sure you havent heard of a superjump before...its not very mainstream and the battle rifle tihng isnt a gltch its a hack...and i know over 100people that hack on cbox live...like 6 of them are my friens and they have ruined the game completely

Then report them. You would be even more suprised how many people cheat and hack on CS. Becides, Halo 2 is still fun, but your friends ruin it. Tell them to stop or something. It doesn't mean that the game sucks, it just means that some people require the help of a hack just to get their score up. And that is pretty sad. Becides, the AutoUpdate 1.1 that Bungoes just released fixes alot of the glitches, like taking the flag through walls, etc.

CS doesn't have many hackers if you play on secured servers because the released VAC 2.

alvino said:
Yeah, Halo 2 was overhyped.
Over hyped, and a huge disapointment...

IMHO Halo 1 was better, I wasted a week of my life playing Halo 1, spending as much time as I could whilst not in lectures sat in front of the TV controller in hand...

Halo2 just sucked, it wasn't a big enough improvement on the first game to warrent a new tittle, maps a practically exactly the same, enemies are practically exactly the same, weapons are practically exactly the same...

Surely that makes Halo 2 little more than an expansion pack rather than a whole new game?

root said:
Over hyped, and a huge disapointment...

Surely that makes Halo 2 little more than an expansion pack rather than a whole new game?

Yep. I mean, with Doom 3 or HL 2, you can deffinatly tell the difrences...weather it be physics, graphics...or weapons.

Also, there was hardly any graphical improvement from the first Halo.

Back
Top Bottom