how to make a command prompt

nick_w

In Runtime
just wondering how i can make a command prompt to restart my comp if you open the file? my mate made one and sent it to me and it shut down my comp but wont tell me how i ca make it.

please help

Hmm,

I don't know what you mean by it being a "Command Prompt" - did it open in the Command Prompt like a console app?

Or did you double-click and your machine rebooted? Or was it part of a bigger program entirely?

I need more information to be able to help, I'm afraid.

malbuc87uk said:
Hmm,

I don't know what you mean by it being a "Command Prompt" - did it open in the Command Prompt like a console app?

Or did you double-click and your machine rebooted? Or was it part of a bigger program entirely?

I need more information to be able to help, I'm afraid.

ok i no how to make that but now i just need to know how to change the description type from remote shutdown tool to somthing else not sure how to do that
funny.jpg

A simple console app. exe. All you need to do is write the do a new icon thing and enter some weird thing. I had mine shut down my comp, but deleted it.

Go to your desktop. Right click and click create shortcut. It will ask you for the path of the shortcut...enter shutdown -t 05...where -t 05 is the amount of time in seconds before the machine shuts down. After you enter this information and hit next or ok, it will ask you what you want to name the shortcut. You can name it anything you want.

Go to command prompt and type restart -r or here are the following commands

shutdown-%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe -s -t 00
restart-C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00

Back
Top Bottom