to David about the Xbox 360 VS PS3 thread being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
This would probably be better to send in a PM but i figured other memebers will want to say stuff too.

Most of the time i agree with setishock on his decissions but this time i'm going to have to disagree. that sticky was made to uncluter the social lounge with Xbox vs PS3 threads. if the sticky remains locked then the threads will begin again. i understand why setishock locked it but it was only a couple of users posting improper. just warn them and if they still post stupid things then give them time off.

The only real debating that was occuring anyway was between me and alvino and darkblade, well darkblade was kind of in there in the end, but we weren't even really doing anything wrong. I mean at one point maybe things got a little heated with me saying he was acting like a fanboy and him calling kutaragi an ass (which he is) and what not, but we settled it quickly and everything was calming down and then it got closed. Even when debates like that DO occur, I think it's good cuz people here like to debate, we enjoy discussing certain topics, and we weren't doing childish name calling or anything so what's the big deal? It was just a couple of guys enjoying a nice debate, I don't hate alvino and I'm sure he doesn't hate me, were cool with each other when off of the subject, but when it does come to game consoles we tend to disagree so we had a little debate. I don't get why a topic would get locked for that.

David didn't lock the posts,

Seti did.

Seti is a moderator, it's his job to calm down arguments. and lock threads that are causing people to argue.

You could start another thread, but that'd probably be locked to if you were arguing in it.

It was locked because it got out of hand. It could have been opened again a few days later when people could calm down.

This would have been much better in a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom