Your views on the new Harry Potter book...

jac006

Golden Master
Ok, I had to read it, so I did. Finished no.6 in 3 1/2 hours. It was a good book, in my opinion, and had some good suprises in it. Of course, half the people down the street won't even touch the first one... so I want to know how you guys feel about it.

I feel like spoiling it for everyone, but I'll control myself and not do that :p

lol... yeah, dude, i was shocked at first. But I kinda felt it from the beginning of the book. And no offense to any of you brits... but "snogging"? Whoa... i thought it was making out, but i guess it works. Going for the younger girls, he is. haw haw. Yeah, im stopping now.

Somebody in Texas drove by in his van as people waited around the book store to get it and he screamed the suprize ending.. and a couple people flipped out.. lol.

The video of that was hilarious.

I will read it someday so don't spoil it. I was at dinner tonight and i asked my mom about boy was that a mistake. Our grandmas friend is a big relegionish person and he went you read that witch craft. I wanted to come back with a smart ass comment but didn't. I just told him I believed I was a warlock. And I was going put a spell on him. Just to freak him out think he believed me. He stopped talking to me after that. But yea I wanna read it

Bahawolf said:
Somebody in Texas drove by in his van as people waited around the book store to get it and he screamed the suprize ending.. and a couple people flipped out.. lol.

The video of that was hilarious.

so post a link to it and let us all have a laugh

Back
Top Bottom