Up and Running finally!!!!

What kind of graphics card do you have? I can't seem to find it? Or do you have one yet it just won't make 5 lines? lol...

Hey, big lu, what kind of comp you thinking of getting, that's so "ludicrous"?

You cannot even fathom it =) actually, it's middle of the road, but will seem ludicrously fast to me, because i used to have a celeron setup. I am getting components a little less powerful than yours, but I am friends with the best overclocker in the world, and will get better performance than you, nah, i ain't gloatin.

Hey dude, don't think I haven't oc'ed. I cranked the heck outta my ati: the core's at 420mhz and the memory's at: 401mhz. The orignals: 390mhz for the core and 350mhz for the mem. And I'm not done yet. My cpu is going to overclocked one I have my cooling system come in. lol... I'm waiting for the liquid metal cooling to come out. Seriously... It's there. And it cools about 60% more efficently than just water. You should look into it...http://www.nanocoolers.com/index.php
it look's amazing. But right now.... the cpu is clocked from 2.2 to 2.5ghz. That's about it. And I have temps running at 45C. So yeah.

congratulations on getting it going!

What resolution are you using! because to me your signature is more than 5 lines and I will be forced to edit it if you don't.

Awesoem. I have a very limited budget. And i was just messing with you. I am getting the very best that $500 will allow me. That is total, for case, mobo, proc, and gpu, not much i know.

Yeah, I had to work and work and work and save and save and save for this comp. It was a gateway, but I've modded it (as you can tell) and made it (oc) to the point that it's at. Yeah, well, for $500 you can get a decent pc and then have it good enough to be able to upgrade in the future. That's what I did with my last comp (pent III)(woo!) so yeah. good luck with that comp. At least amd's cheap.

My sig is 5 lines on my resolution of 1280 by 1024. It is not my fault of my res, its your fault for not seeing its obviously 5 lines. Its stated it must be 5 lines, not 5 lines to ones resolution.

Back
Top Bottom