firefox or explorer

Nik00117 said:
Dude last night I showed my grandma Firefox now conviencing a 78 year old a lady to try somthing different was hard. WEll today when i walked into the kitchen she was playing on yahoo. With firefox I asked liek it? She went o yea its alot nicer then IE

Haha, Thats funny. My grandma has to ask where the power button is let alone, make a statement like that.

AmericanSensei

My grandma isn't very computer savy. Her CD drive was broken so we had gotten a new one. I opened the case and she almost fainted. Thought I was going break somthing. My grandpa is even worse though. If his computer has like a screen up on it or anything he don't know what to do. It may be a window I forgot to close or somthing.

ignorance in this world is amazing, i had to UNINSTALL IE (actually i just deleted the shortcut lol ) to get my parents to use firefox.

yes firefox is far better and i agree with technoman "stop asking silly questions"

Go with Firefox and hide IE from everyone! you can getcustum skins and litte extras to make it perfect

If you like it, I can help you....

You will redirect all iexplorer.exe shortcuts to Firefox.exe
That way no matter what, IE will be clicked and FF will load.

Or delete or hide the IE shortcuts..

Then for the FF icons.. right click and use the "Change Icon" and make it look like IE.

thedonutman said:
ignorance in this world is amazing, i had to UNINSTALL IE (actually i just deleted the shortcut lol ) to get my parents to use firefox.

yes firefox is far better and i agree with technoman "stop asking silly questions"

Yeah I meant it as a joke

jcon89 said:
i was just wondering if i should keep my internet explorer, or if i should just go w/ firefox, anyone who knows about both of these, plz respond:)

I say IE, unlike most people. Sure, FireFox runs smoother, but IE uses more CSS that FireFox, and FireFox doesn't support transparancy, filters, OR Sidebar properties. I use FireFox to download stuff, but I use IE to edit my website, and other stuff. Some cool codes in IE are crappy in FireFox. IE is better in ways, and FireFox is better in other ways. But IE is better, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom