Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. I will post my scores that achieved ONCE before finding out my 7800GTX was blown. Ready?

3DMark05= 14,670
3DMark03= 33,260
3DMark01= 48,330

However, I will post final scores once my 7800GTX that is defective is RMAed.

woohoo!

3dMark03= 54!!! w00t!!

my computer is super 1337.

but i could only get one of the four tests to run on my machine...why won't it let me run all four?

EDIT: and how do i get my computer to have a higher 3dmark score?
you guys talk about manipulating it for higher scores, but how?

o/c and getting better video cards and such. im surprized it let you run it with a score of 54. my brothers computer sucks bals and that got 1118 sop i cant imagine urs. get a new cpu/video and you'll see your score go up

thanks, but do you know why i could only run one of the four tests?

and i was surprised at my score...i have an intel celeron...which may not be as good as AMD, but it should still do better than that...don't you think?

i think, im not sure but i think every test tests a different part of your systems capabilities. if your video card sucks and it cant handle a test it wont do it.

i thought u added a zalman cooler on there...wouldnt that void the warranty

DarkBlade said:
Ok guys. I will post my scores that achieved ONCE before finding out my 7800GTX was blown. Ready?

3DMark05= 14,670
3DMark03= 33,260
3DMark01= 48,330

However, I will post final scores once my 7800GTX that is defective is RMAed.

Zalman is a loophole in their contracts. The guy said they make an exception for those owning two of the 7800GTXs because in SLi, the heat can get too high from the card being so close. Its all good.

Those scores above are with two cards, but at that time, one of the cards was already damaged. I do not know if that effected my score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom