playstation portable

Exile2

Baseband Member
what do guys think of the psp i think it is way better than the nintendo ds or the other portable game devices out there

It is by far one of the best handhelds so far. It's more versatile than the Nintendo DS, while offering PS2 graphics on a 16:9 Widescreen LCD. I wish I have one, but lack of money forces me to save up :(

im savin up for a computer to help my parents out but i always use my friends and it is the best handheld

They are VERY nice, i just cant see myself spending that kind of money on a handheld though...

psp owns DS in nearly all catergories (barring the fact that ds has two screens...)

it has better graphics, better games (for people who don't like 'kid-friendly' games), mp3 capabilities, and it can play UMD movies...overall, it's a lot better...

however, there are people who still think the DS is better...the only advantage i see in the DS is that it's cheaper...

Actually, the DS's dual screens, while a strength, they're also a weakness. Game developers working with Nintendo have found that making a game that uses the dual screens is way harder than the games for the normal GBA. So normal 6-7 people teams sometimes go up to 24.

Its better than the gameboy advance sp and probably more advanced than the ps1. It has mp3 player, games, wi-fi networking, usb 2 mini port, And of course lots lots more.

If i had the money i would get one because they are better than the nintendo DS.

Its quite nice but I don't see myself using it that much for that much money.. so it'd probally be a waste.

But, I must admit it does look sweet.

Back
Top Bottom