Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
winterfreshpwnz said:
Well I can agree about Kutaragi (I probably spelled it wrong since I always forget), I mean he's just totally out of line most of the time and all he really is is a hypeman. I can understand someone losing respect over him and maybe a little bit for the PS3 since he represents it, I actually feel ashamed knowing he's on Sony's side. And yeah Sony's exclusive titles are what pull me in. I love Onimusha, DMC, FF series, Gran Turismo, Ratchet and Clank, getting GTA first, etc. But then if you like XBOX more, chances are you would rather play games like Halo, Forza Motorsport (which I hear is finally a decent competitor to GT), Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark, etc. All personal preference.

Haha, Forza Motorsport is awesome. It's gotten great reviews and I've heard that it's even better than Gran Turismo 4.

DarkBlade said:
Lets just end this now and say PCs are better in every way humanly imaginable, and consoles in general suck no matter how powerful or what cool games they have. FEAR on PC.. that is a cool game. The 7800GTX is almost as powerful as the RSX, and matches the Xenos. And needless to say... well, you can have TWO 7800GTXs and once the PPUs come out for PCs, they will absolutely SMASH consoles yet again. This is a useless debate. PS3 is better in power, design is an opinion, games are an opinion. So why do you both not stop argueing like children and grow up. Both are good, save up for both, and if you can't decide, get a Nintendo Revolution!

Oh dear...don't ever talk in Nintendo...that tougue is forbidden here :p

Haha, or you can wait for the R520's and CrossFire them, then watch them own dual 7800 GTX's, the RSX and the Xenos! :D:D:D

Mmmm...the PPU...Me likey :p

alvino said:
Why not? I would. Halo is one of the best series ever...along with the Half-Life, Doom, Quake, Final Fantasy series. Killzone and their pre-rendered E3 video can burn.

It was not prerendered at all. The game creators(I forgot which studio) even said it was all real. And, if you don't believe that, what about the live time ducks in the bath tub example, or the explosion that wasn't even animated.

I'm not gonna start anything here, but the PS3 is far superior to the 360.

Sure, they may have the online play good, but as far as games go, you'll be seeing much better graphics on the PS3, not only because of the CPU, RAM, and GFX Card, But also because of the blueray technoligy. The discs will be able to hold more data, thus allowing more room, thus allowing better graphics.

You can buy what you want, but seeing the PSP pwn the DS, I'll be expecting the same from the PS3.

hehe...this battle is between microsoft and sony...the battle....er....slaughter you are refering to was agains nintendo...just in case you didn't know :p

Ahem!!!

Alvino I think this thread has gotten totally out of hand. Your language is attrocious. Your behavour is akin to a Giancarlo tirade. Your opinion seems to be all that matters to you and any one who questions you about the xbox get treated like they are braindead.
Therefore in accordance with forum rules about profanity and over all behavor of members I am closing this thread. Do not alter any posts in the thread as it has been stored in an off site storage for future reference.
Any appeals will have to be taken up with David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom