War of the worlds movie

passiontorun said:
Ive seen Fantastic Four and War of the Worlds...I think theyre both pretty rubbish but fantastic four gets the nod...Has some interesting comedy...Batman took me by storm...it was great

Haha, Jessica Alba makes up for the rubbishness :p

Mr. and Mrs. Smith is pretty funny and Angelina Jolie is just to darn hot. That's it. The quirky comedy between the two makes the movie interesting. It has a dull storyline, but the relationship feued between the two make up for the lack of story. My suggestion: wait for it to on DVD. Not worth paying high price at the theaters.

Starr said:
What I liked about the movie which I don't know if any of you caught this. But all of the electronic devices didn't work and someone was taking pictures of the aliens and another was video taping them.....

yeah i know i noticed it!!! how does the director and all of the crew not see this!?!?! i know this is a weird question but does anyone know of a website that points these things out???

TRDCorolla said:
Mr. and Mrs. Smith is pretty funny and Angelina Jolie is just to darn hot. That's it. The quirky comedy between the two makes the movie interesting. It has a dull storyline, but the relationship feued between the two make up for the lack of story. My suggestion: wait for it to on DVD. Not worth paying high price at the theaters.

Hehe...Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba warm my cockles, heh. :p

i liked how the plane crashed outside of the house with everything smashed except their van was untouched

Back
Top Bottom