Custom built computers list.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I think we should get a couple of members to make a bunch of custom computers up. just the list of parts not actually build the computers. with summer here there have bin tons and tons of building a computer threads. it would be so much easier and faster just to make a bunch of lists up.

there would have to be intel and AMD systems. make say one $1000 one, $1500 and $2000.

They are both decent ideas. The problem is that as in all computer technology what is good when the specs are written is already outdated when you make the post. so it would be best to just let it go as it is, as it would possibly lead to arguements and disagreements and all of which we don't need

lurkswithin said:
They are both decent ideas. The problem is that as in all computer technology what is good when the specs are written is already outdated when you make the post. so it would be best to just let it go as it is, as it would possibly lead to arguements and disagreements and all of which we don't need

Somet i always talk about cus i get 2.50 gbp pocket money a week so when i have finished building my computer it will probably be out of date, 2.8ghz though, 2.4 ghz faster than my current computer,..lol

Back
Top Bottom