how do you become a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhuser said:
This is weird...this post is 8 months old, was not popular. then m,aurice takes it up, and suddently, it becomes popular...Hello? lol
Some people treat me as a member first, & a mod second, not like others, I have interests in computer related topics, have done for many years now, I hate being thought of as a dim cop, who can't think beyond his flat feet, I know I "police" the site, but that's a lot different.

Maurice/Mod. [old, but not stupid]

geek_gal said:
Nice sucking up u got there
Now then, young lady, he's not a bad guy, supported me before, he has, don't you think I'm genuinely interested in forum subjects per se then?

You dont no that...

If you want to no, i suggest you ask me..
Hes been bad..On CF mind you...

edit:
Havent you technoman? Stop denying it too btw...(just saying)

geek_gal said:
You dont no that...

If you want to no, i suggest you ask me..
Hes been bad..On CF mind you...
Blimey, you're quick off the mark, yes, I know about that, I PM'd him, we had a chat, & we understand each other now, [don't we, technoman?]

See how quick you can get back to me this time, 'struth, you've donei it already, haven't you got anything better to do on a weekend, get a life,....& before you say it, I've had mine!

Maurice said:
If you mean me, in my job as mod, I regularly click on forum jump & look round the various forums, not always looking for problems, sometimes posting as a member, not as a mod, does that explain it OK??
curious.gif

yep! lol

whats going on with technoman? hes always been a good member on here...

mark thorpe said:
yep! lol

whats going on with technoman? hes always been a good member on here...
I didn't say he wasn't, just lippy to me, as I previously said, we've resolved our differences by PM

geek_gal thinks that i have two accounts she thinks i am mark thorpe and technoman thats crazy i really have no idea how and why she thinks that.

i hope that i can call Maurice my friend he is a great guy

lhuser said:
No fair! When members bring up old threads, they get locked, but when mods bring old threads, they don't get locked!
with that in mind...

and of course the complete irrelevance of this thread today...

the many many threads just like it that have been made since

the fact that Blah Blah not only made Junior member, but also member...

and the fact that he no longer seems to be around these parts to see your responses.

I'll lock it now

just a quick edit...
Geek Girl I just want to set tour mind at rest, Both Mark and technoman are posting from different IP addresses provided by different service providers.

For a personal point of view I see no reason why Technoman, or indeed Mark_thorpe would be paying for two suscriptions to the internet just to have two accounts on a forum...

Especially considering the ports for Technoman are assigned from a dynamic IP pool, so he'd only have to drop the connection and sign up again to obtain a new IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom