DarkBlade Computers LLC needs your Help (PART 1)

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok guys. Here is the deal. I am arranging coorperate advertising for my new computer business. I have several companies I have an idea for sponsoring my RAM in ALL my systems. This poll is to determine who you think should be my sponsor and to give a short explanation why you think so.

AKA- This means I am trying to decide which RAM company I will exclusively use and advertise. I will use their ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE, but only use that company. HAPPY VOTING!!

AND REMEMBER!! PLEASE GIVE AN EXPLANATION AS TO YOUR VOTE IN A SHORT POST!!

Dishdog said:
Corsair because a lot of ppl use it and they have great reviews.
Corsair is used alot and often reccomended for its great performance and if your doing it exclusively, you can't go wrong with Corsair.

My opinion is staying with OCZ on this one. I might be swayed if I have enough votes for Corsair, but Corsair has its issues, and can't OC as well as Micron based RAM like Crucial and OCZ, but it tends to be cheaper in price sometimes.. ah! HELP ME GUYS!! VOTE!! MORE PEOPLE! PLEASE!!!

i don't know about other ppl but i don't really care if it can be o/c very well. if most ppl use corsair then thats what you probably should use.

Corsair is good for budget systems (Value Select owns for the price). Ballistix is good, fast and basic RAM. Only OCZ's high-end RAM is good...like the Dual Channel Platinum Rev. 2 :D

Yeah Corsair isn't the best at OC'ing, but it's still very well-rounded and reliable and not likely to have problems.

Back
Top Bottom