Which PSU Is Best For The Super Lanboy?

yagidara28

Solid State Member
Hey whats up i am building a new pc and the case i am using is the super lanboy it comes w/o a PSU so i need to know which PSU is best for it and for a small price aswell!

If you want flashy, and cool looking, get the Aspire 500w (like Dishdog said :D) I have that one in my computer and it's awesome. If you want something good that has a nice touch of class, go with the Antec NeoPower PSU. It's very, very nice looking ;)

depends on wat u got in ur pc. if its a beast or somethin then u may want 500watt+. if its not insanely powerful less than 500 will do.

I know i am looking for a 500w cause i am gunna put a EVGA 7800GTX 256MB video card, AMD Athlon 3500+, corsair valueSelect 1024MB DDR Ram, MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum Mobo, Maxtor Maxline 300GB HDD, NEC DVD/RWD drive,

Looks great - but the processor is a little outta wack with the rest of the system. You might wanna do some minor downgrades and atleast get a dual core.

He doesn't need a dual core, an Athlon64 3200+ would work fine for that matter. Yagidara, that looks like an awesome computer.

Back
Top Bottom