Built my computer 10 minutes ago!

do this. Read the mobo booklet and check for the CMOS jumper. Pull the main power plug from the motherboard and then change the CMOS jumper from pins 1,2 to pins 2,3 for about 19 seconds then replace the jumper back to the original position. That resets the bios to default settings. Now using the PS2 adapter plugged into the PS2 connection for the keyboard. Boot your system. It should work without any problems then. Unless you have one of those multimedia keyboards that won't work without the drivers.

Two words: Cool & Quiet. If that is already BIOS enabled, that means the AMD will automatically underclock to somewhere around 700-900MHz and will turn off the CPU fan because at that level, it runs so cold, it doesnt even need a heatsink in reality! :D I will bet this is a possible issue. Either that, or like mentioned above, your fan control in the motherboard is set to regulate the fan speed, and will shut it down. My FATALITY doesnt allow the fan to shut off, not even pass below 1200RPM as a safety feature because of the massive OCing potentials. Beware, if your CPU goes into full load without the fan spinning, it could overheat and damage the transistor series, effectively ruining the CPU itself.

Computergen said:
Well I will wait for the keyboard first....

ZEN, It says my CPU Clock Frequency is 200MHz...

I think the motherboard means that the HTT is at 200.

200 is to low for any current cpu.

Back
Top Bottom