byebye dialdown

Yea it is great. I remember dialup. KSHHHHH WSHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEE KSHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I kind of miss that noce though.....

Cable is better than DSL in most cases because the further your house is from the DSL "box" the slower it is. Unlike cable which is the same speed. I think it gets slower when more people in your neighborhood have it.

I don't think about cable anymore. I guess that I just take it for granted.

hey, just so you have some kind of broadband connection....wheither it be dsl or cable, anything is better than dialup. I switched to dsl 2 years ago and never looked back...and never will.

hehehe we had DialDown and it was more like the World Wide Wait not the World Wide Web!!!

then we got DSL and we had a 500MB limit.... :( then we got unlimited!!! :) :) :) much happiness am i now!!!

hehehe naa havent looked back at the dail in crap now! DSL all the way.... though im thinking that if i can find cable then ill go that instead!!

neway, congrats on the upgrade my friend! may your bandwidth remain strong and your bitrate be unfaltering!

I started out on dialup- THE definition of frustration! Then I got cable. i sorta went through the ranks with the speed though. 512k, then 750, 1mb, 1.5mb, finally the 3 meg i'm on now. hmmm 375kbyte/s

Back
Top Bottom