Money Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok today when I put togther my computer I relieased that its a lot simplier then some poeple might imagine. So then I got to thinking. I could build PCs, and have fun doing it, NOT ONLY THAT I could make a lot more money building PCs then I could working at the local food store. I know a guy who paided his neighbor's kid 200 bucks to put toghter 600 bucks of parts and I was like gee I would of prob done that for free. So I was wondering I don't want the occisonal joe coming in. I want MANY JOES MAKING LOTS OF CASH. To do that I need to have a background and have proof of this background. So i was wondering where I could get A+ I think a background in hardware, software (i.e OSes) and networkign would be great. Any suggestions.

Yeah I'm kind of the same way, when I built my comp (see sig), I was like man that was really easy I wouldn't mind doing this for people. But unfortunately I don't know anyone who needs it so bleh. I actually want to be a computer hardware engineer though, but I just felt like sharing my thoughts and feelings lol so yeah

I've been recently planning on doing that, as well. I'm thinking about selling mine on eBay. It seems like it would be easy money.

Ok where do I go to get A+ certifited?? And yea I would sell computers on ebay but heh you need money to buy the parts to put the computers toghter bleh :(

Back
Top Bottom