headphone compatibility question

orange,black,green,pink/red,blue, and i think the last 1 is white im not sure my rooms pretty dark lol

just put a song all and put the headphones on and try the different sockets, then youll know.

ok i just did it with some other headphones cause i didnt buy the other ones yet, the only ones that are working are orange,black,green but the sound isnt that good quality, its its not even. orange only works on the right side, black and green are pretty much the same thing but r pretty damn low. so im guessing if the headphones only need 1 socket ill put it in the green and the headphones got their own volume ill but it at full blast. think thats a good idea?

take out the plug from the sound card for the front left and right channels, then plug your headphones in there and change the speaker settings in the volume control to stereo and not 5.1

OMG IM SO STUPID. i totally forgot that i can just change my sound card to the headphones option so it works perfectly with my idea with the green slot...

thats was what i was meaning to do, with the 3.1 and all that!! Anyway you got it sorted. BTW
Welcome to computerforums and stick around here.

Back
Top Bottom