DON"T MAKE US GUESS!!

couldnt agree more. Follow Dark & seti's lists giving us an idea of what you're working with. I'd suggest rather than sticky'ing this, actually placing a list of "required specs" on the "General Hardware & Software" forum mainpage somewhere near the top.

Or maybe as a requirement for membership of this forum, listing your specs in your sig, like alot of the members here have already done? Which would mean I better hurry up and get mine placed! :)

Re: ok...

setishock said:
Members please before you post your question, take a moment to read over this checklist.

Please post the following information>
Operating system and version such as > XP home sp1
Motherboard make and model.
CPU chip and details such as over clocked.
Memory type and how much. Single channel or dual.
Video card make and model.
Sound card make and model.
Any other pci cards make and model.
Hard drives make and model.
Optical drives make and model
Power supply make and model.

Help us to help you by proving this information first then posting the problem. If you are unable to find this info about your system you can get a free copy of Everest at> www.lavalys.com

you should put this in a locked sticky with the title brfore you post.

The more info you gie, the more help you'll recieve
Sticky this thread...that's something to consider alot

and don't forget to post back on the thread and tell us wheither the solution helped you or not, or if you found another solution, be sure to post it so that someone who might be having the same problem can see what you did to solve it and try that. too often I see where people get a solution and then never post back wheither it worked or what else they did to solve it. it's like they get help and then forget all about posting back.

so POST YOUR SOLUTIONS PEOPLE!

Hi Lurks. Yeah, sticky it and make it mandatory to read. I just tried to reply to someone who thought we are all omnipotent here.

Back
Top Bottom