Partitioning

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
I have a few questions about partitioning with windows xp home sp2 since I haven't ever done it and I'm thinking about doing it. First, why would someone want to, or what are the advantages? What are some disadvantages? Two, How safe is it, what are some of the bad things that can happen or can anything go wrong and how serious are they? I'm very curious about this whole partitioning thing since it seems like it would help keep things more organized since I download lots of music and movies. Thanks to all who help.

"Two, How safe is it, what are some of the bad things that can happen or can anything go wrong and how serious are they?"

I have never encountered any problems, so I'd say it is safe.

you guys should discuss it in a thread,n ot by PM or instant message so that other ppl that want to know can read it.

yeh thats what i always think sometimes when this happens i post a little report in the original thread, saying what the problem and answer was, then if other people have the same problem then they can see that although most dont and make an account post, get an answer thats ben posted before and leave with just one post, in this case we should allow anonmous users to post with the names anon 1 and then anon 2 ect, they stay on until its been solved and the dont actually have an account. Then it will take up less server space, over 1000 accounts only have under 5 posts.

Back
Top Bottom