Gallery: Your desktop

how do you make your own sidebar? they all look cool and obviously put my desktop to shame...and the custom windows schemes?

just wondering...

www.samurize.com

I made mine in that... course I'm not too experienced either. it's definitly a very nice piece of software.

*edit
just tried rainy's meterbar... looks very nice, I think this will be my new toy for a while LOL :D

just wish it was a little eisier to customize, although there are a few nice skins available

I didn't customize my sidebar at all.

For the side bar I used rainmeter.
For the sweet mouse I used Cursor XP (sp?).
For the top bar I used object dock.
And for the custom windows themes.... eh.... I don't think the Mods will let me post that. Maybe I will PM one and check. I don't think it is illegal......

yeah... I like skins... but when I find something I like I find myself trying to figure out how to do it myself... not knowing how to do stuff drives me insane
lol

Dark Assassin said:
thanks...i'll try samurize later...and you could just PM or email me about the windows themes...hehehe...

You can use programs such as windows blinds and style XP. You have to pay for them.

You can also use a neat free program called astons shell. You can get it here: www.astonshell.com.

What I did was I removed a signiture that Microsoft requires all themes to have before they are installed. Style XP does that because Microsoft gave the rights to them. I just did it myself without those programs. (Well I had to use a program to do it, but you only have to do it once.)

Back
Top Bottom