Good PCI Video Card

lol my 9800 pro with a 2.7ghz celeron ran CSS @ 1024x768 with no more than 25fps and that was a fps spike. i wouldnt suggest getting a pci video card. its a waste of money unless you do very very very little gaming

WOW you must have your rates set wrong a 9800pro shoudl get alot more than 25fps!

I have a celeron 2.8 ghz... really celeron's are horrible for games? then what's the best intel system for gaming?

by the way... what's a good motherboard i should replace with mine?

Celeron's are bad. If you're going ot get a new computer, get an AMD. They're much better for gaming. You ould buy a really decent rig for about 600USD.

no dont tell him that, the new intels are very nice for gaming, remember you can only see up to 60fps and then its all the same, only thing AMD does better in games is takes the FPS into the hundreds no problem at all. intels arent as good for gaming but the new SLI intel set-ups are awesome. and if ur like me and u do gaming plus other stuff its worth it to get intel instead. thats just my opinion btw. i felt my 2.7ghz celeron worked faster at everything except gaming that i normally do. (msn/bearshare/burning/internet)

well, the AMD kills Intel @ gaming, and ties, or only a few secounds slower in multitasking, encoding, burning and other stuff!

btw: whats this New intel Chip you speak of???

oh its not new new anymore, just the dual processor one. and also the 6 series isnt all that bad either according to darkblade

too late for me... i just bought my 2.8 ghz celeron 4 weeks ago....

now it's time to upgrade motherboard... sigh....

Back
Top Bottom