HP vs Dell Notebook

ArtestJatt

Solid State Member
Which way should i go. 64 bit processor no shared video card amd athlon 64 3200 +2.0 ghz. or should i get a dell?

this hp that i was talkin about 512 ram, 80 gb hard drive. i will only use it for internet and ms word, for 970. is that a raw deal.

HP. You get more quality for the muney. I have had a dell, which sucked. I have a Hp rite now. AND IT OWNZZZZZZ. MAN IT OWNS!!!!

What kind of dell? From my point of view.... yeah. Hp. They're good. Make sure it's the turion cpu though. Or the mobile athalon is good too. Except battery life will be pretty bad, depending on what you do. but, still, ho is good. Go with them.

No, just get the amd turion. 64 bit there. And good cpu with excellent battery life.

I've never had any good out of HP. I got one at christmas .. opened the box.. monitor was defective.. waited 2 weeks to get the new one, turned on the computer.. the hard drive crashed.. they sent me out restore Cds a week later.. those didnt work... spent 5 hours on the phone with someone in india and they didn't help.. I called back the next day and they suggested I send it in for HP Repair.. I wait a month to get it back... it cames back saying its fixed.. and its not.. hard drive is still corrupt.. and they had a bad install of XP.... They wanted to send me more repair CDs to run.. a week later I run them.. DOESNT help.. they want to send it back in for repairs... SOO... I have my dad phone them telling them to refund our money.. that we're done dealing with their crap and me not having a computer..... they didn't want to refund us in any way..... so we publically displayed their stupidness on the news.... and finally went to the better business bureau and small claims court and got our money back...

I hate HP and will NEVER own anything made by them again.. ever...

I've got a Dell Dimension 3000 P4 2.8GHz with a bunch of upgrades w/ Creative speakers... and a 17" LCD.. I've never had any problems with dell.. and in fact... I just bout me another one earlier this week. ^_^

AH.. yea.. and our school had Three HP Laser printers (in our media center)... two black and one color.. only one lived up to its name.. the other two ... they print out scrambled letters all the time.. and they're having a hard time with HP too.. UGhh

Okay.. let me shutup... I'm done.

I've got three (soon 4) dell desktops.. never had problems with them.. and we have 2 new dell inspiron 2200 laptops that use my wireless network.. they're awesome..

Just two more of my cents...

Back
Top Bottom