Creative vid card???

the pins have two gaps, my pci fx5200 only has one gap, and all my pci slots on my old mobo only have one gap.

amazing stuff you find...

Part Number Manufacturer Description Package
GM73V1892H20 LGS 2MX9 RDRAM 3.3 1K PSOP

Ran the ram chip numbers and came up with that^^^

So in conclusition we have come up with it's a pci vid card with two 2meg ram chips giving it a total of 4 megs. I think I'm going to buy a more modern pci vid card at microcenter in the morning.
But I do thank you guys for your help.

That is not a PCI. it is an AGP 1 card.
the name of the card is:
Creative 3D Blaster Voodoo2
Extreme 4(whopping)MB AGP
They were used in an original creative labs Blaster Computer put together in asia I think the other company was ACER that used them also.
At the time this card was used computers cost about $4000.00US
>edit< they didn't make very many of these cards in AGP as they came out with the 8MB model and then 6 months later the 12 MB. I still can't ID it perfectly because of the age of the card and also this may actually be a

creative blaster ecllipse PCI 4 MB Rambus card with a model # CT6511
although I don't believe it to be PCI because of the far offset of the pins tab to the bracket. PCI sets closer than that unless the picture is decieving.
If you say it is PCI then with the 6500 model # then it must be the 4mb rambus card.

http://www.pcdrivers.com/video2.htm
read driver info at #40 and #43 No 40 points to model # ct6500 so I guess that is what it is.

I think lurks is right. it also could be the old card that pci replaced. I can't think of the name right now but they were also set deep away from the mounting bracket.

Back
Top Bottom